Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Long Journey of Weight Loss is Just Begun



If you want to lose weight, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the amount of information, products, and programs out there about how to make it happen. The thousands of diet books, weight loss pills, and exercise programs all promise amazing results, but are some better than others? If you’re ready to begin your weight loss journey and get authoritative information on strategies and techniques to help you lose weight, you’ve come to the right place.

My name is Evan Jensen. When I was a kid, I watched my obese parents try every diet in the book, lose weight, gain it all back, and start over. And I knew there had to be a better way to living a healthy life. So I took up marathon running. I’ve finished more than 30 marathons and ultra-marathons, including pretty wicked 100-mile solo mountain endurance run.


I’ve spent more than a decade of my professional career writing for newspapers, magazines, and corporate clients. And now I specialize in writing about weight loss, exercise, nutrition, and disease prevention. I also lead a weekly running club that meets every Saturday to run 5 to 10 miles. I live near Mount Hood not far from Portland, Oregon, with my wife and three kids. And it’s a busy and happy life. When I’m not on a writing deadline or chasing the kids around, I’m out running or at the gym.

Every time I visit my parents, I’m reminded that I have a predisposition for obesity, and that’s enough to motivate me to stay active, eat healthy, and maintain a healthy weight. If you’re ready to lose weight, curious about the latest products and programs, or need a little encouragement to keep working towards your goal weight, I’m here to help. It’s my goal to help you sort out the fact from fiction about weight loss and give you the tools and information you need to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment